Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by the European Travel Commission (ETC). ETC acknowledges that all copyright in all materials originated by third parties remain with those third parties. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following bases:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- the ETC copyright notice (i.e.: © the European Travel Commission 2009) and all other such notices as may appear in conjunction with any material on this site must appear in all copies;
- no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the ETC's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.